I’ve been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award! The VBA has some rules, as do most things. The rules are as follows:
1. Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs you enjoy reading.
4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
1. Thank you, Amirah, author of Sake of Sanity, for nominating me! 🙂
2. Seven things about me:
- I love pie, smoothies, and sherbert, but I hate cake, milkshakes, and ice cream.
- I live in a studio apartment with two ridiculous dogs and a ball python, Ruby, Milo, and Jinx.
- I played softball for 13 years and played the violin for six years with an orchestra. Now I just fiddle occasionally in my free time and I hope to coach youth softball sometime in the future.
- I rode and trained horses for two years in college before switching my major from Equestrian Studies to Sociology.
- About a year ago, I got my wisdom teeth taken out and one was impacted, so they had to take an extra molar as well. I’m missing a molar on the upper right side.
- I’m insulin resistant and I have PCOS. As a result, I’m working my butt off to lose weight and get healthy.
- My birthday is April Fool’s Day. I expect presents from all of you. (Just kidding. Kind of.)
3. Ten blogs I’d like to nominate:
I have tried to nominate a blog from each of the various genres I enjoy. Food, pets, family, sexuality, style, interior design, etc. I honestly don’t read enough blogs on a regular basis to hit the full fifteen, but these are a few that I’ve often found myself coming back to or that I’ve recently discovered.
- Dear Photograph – Old photographs in familiar settings.
- iheartOrganizing – Organizations tips and tricks.
- Post Punk Kitchen – Vegan cooking.
- Dog Milk – Products for the modern dog.
- Fed up with Lunch – School lunch and politics.
- Fox in Flats – Fashionable momma blogger.
- Hair Romance – Marvelous hairstyles galore.
- You Can’t Call It “It” – All about names.
- 320 Sycamore – Making a house a home.
- Art Hound – Sharing artwork in many styles.
4. I’ve contacted all of these folks and I hope that they’ll accept their award and take a look at my blog as well🙂
Thanks again, Amirah!